- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 big ripe mango (peeled and cut into small cubes)
- ¼ cup of sugar – or 50 gram of sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime – or lemon, I hadn’t lime
- 1 pod of cardamom
- 1 teaspoon of pectin – or less than half of apple cut in cubes
- Take all the ingredients in a pot. Cook on medium heat, stirring in-between for 15-20 minutes. Don’t worry the watery mass will come together into solid. Turn off the heat. Let it cool and store in a clean jar
NotesI've learn this recipe from another foodblogger: Feeding Maybelle
I've met her, via email, thanks a Blog Event: Taste & Create.
I love this recipe, I proposed it during my b-day picnic with a great success.