- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (8.75 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 2 cups prepared mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook and stir the ground beef and onion until beef is evenly brown. Drain, and allow to cool slightly.
- In a bowl, mix the cooked beef and onion, egg, ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Spread the corn in the bottom of the pie crust. Layer with the beef mixture. Spoon the mashed potatoes over the beef, and top with cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More