MEAT LOAF PIE
- Cooking Time: 30
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (8.75 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 2 cups prepared mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a skillet over medium heat, cook and stir the ground beef and onion until beef is evenly brown. Drain, and allow to cool slightly.
In a bowl, mix the cooked beef and onion, egg, ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce.
Spread the corn in the bottom of the pie crust. Layer with the beef mixture. Spoon the mashed potatoes over the beef, and top with cheese.
Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned.