- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2lbs. lean ground beef
- 2 slices of dry bread, crumbled
- 1 small onion, diced fine
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- garlic powder, salt & pepper to taste.
- Mix together well and make meatballs.
- Broil on drip pan until browned.
- Drain on paper towels.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can golden mushroom soup
- 1 soup can water
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms, drained
- Combine sauce ingredients in saucepan, heat to boiling and simmer 15 mins.
- Place browned, drained meatballs in large casserole dish.
- Pour sauce over all and bake at 325 for 45 mins.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or noodles.
NotesThis is a meal for a meat and potatoes kind of person. Very simple and if need be you could use bought frozen meatballs. All you need is mashed potatoes or cooked noodles to add to this meal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More