- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 pounds cod
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed corn chips
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Lightly grease one 8x12 inch baking dish. Rinse fish fillets under cold water, and pat dry with paper towels. Lay fillets side by side in the prepared baking dish.
- Pour the salsa over the top, and sprinkle evenly with the shredded cheese. Top with the crushed corn chips.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until fish is opaque and flakes with a fork. Serve topped with sliced avocado and sour cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More