- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 or 2 Freybe Smokies sliced thin
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3/4 cup celery sliced
- 3/4 cups carrots sliced
- 1 can tomatoes 16 oz.
- 2 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- pinch of thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 cups chicken broth ( use 1 can & water to 4 cups)
- 1/3 cup uncooked brown rice( or white if you like)
- 14 oz can kidney beans with the juice
- Add the rest of ingredients and cook about
- an hour.
- Season to taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce