- Cooking Time: 6
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red, yellow or green bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons French's® Classic Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 12 mini dinner rolls
- Garnishes (optional): lettuce, shredded cheese
- Gently combine beef, bell pepper, Worcestershire and oregano. Shape into 12 mini patties.
- Grill or broil patties 4 to 6 minutes for medium doneness (160°F internal temperature), turning once.
- Arrange lettuce on rolls. Place burgers on rolls and top with Cheddar cheese.
NotesThe French's Cook-Off 2009 is heating up! Not only can you upload and share your own recipes, but you can peruse hundreds of other submissions and vote on your favorite. One lucky winner will cash in on the $25,000 prize. http://bit.ly/cookoff
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
It's all about that protein
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume OneSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More