- Cooking Time: 6
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red, yellow or green bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons French's® Classic Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 12 mini dinner rolls
- Garnishes (optional): lettuce, shredded cheese
- Gently combine beef, bell pepper, Worcestershire and oregano. Shape into 12 mini patties.
- Grill or broil patties 4 to 6 minutes for medium doneness (160°F internal temperature), turning once.
- Arrange lettuce on rolls. Place burgers on rolls and top with Cheddar cheese.
NotesThe French's Cook-Off 2009 is heating up! Not only can you upload and share your own recipes, but you can peruse hundreds of other submissions and vote on your favorite. One lucky winner will cash in on the $25,000 prize. http://bit.ly/cookoff
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More