- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tablespoons milk chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup chocolate sprinkles
- For frosting, in a small microwave-safe mixing bowl, melt chips; stir until smooth. Add butter; beat until blended. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar and coffee. Pipe frosting onto cupcakes. Top with sprinkles; gently press down. Yield: 1 dozen.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More