- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tablespoons milk chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup chocolate sprinkles
- For frosting, in a small microwave-safe mixing bowl, melt chips; stir until smooth. Add butter; beat until blended. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar and coffee. Pipe frosting onto cupcakes. Top with sprinkles; gently press down. Yield: 1 dozen.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More