- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups zucchini peeled and grated (I never peel it)
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- butter flavored Crisco
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Form mixture into patties and roll in more bread crumbs.
- Fry patties in Crisco until golden brown.
NotesThese taste almost the same as when using crab meat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More