- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups zucchini peeled and grated (I never peel it)
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- butter flavored Crisco
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Form mixture into patties and roll in more bread crumbs.
- Fry patties in Crisco until golden brown.
NotesThese taste almost the same as when using crab meat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Adventures in CookingSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More