- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThese taste almost the same as when using crab meat.
- 2 cups zucchini peeled and grated (I never peel it)
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- butter flavored Crisco
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Form mixture into patties and roll in more bread crumbs.
- Fry patties in Crisco until golden brown.
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More