- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups zucchini peeled and grated (I never peel it)
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- butter flavored Crisco
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Form mixture into patties and roll in more bread crumbs.
- Fry patties in Crisco until golden brown.
NotesThese taste almost the same as when using crab meat.
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More