- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups zucchini peeled and grated (I never peel it)
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- butter flavored Crisco
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Form mixture into patties and roll in more bread crumbs.
- Fry patties in Crisco until golden brown.
NotesThese taste almost the same as when using crab meat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
50 Shades of TasteSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More