- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups zucchini peeled and grated (I never peel it)
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- butter flavored Crisco
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Form mixture into patties and roll in more bread crumbs.
- Fry patties in Crisco until golden brown.
NotesThese taste almost the same as when using crab meat.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More