- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/3 cups chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 c sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 6 large marshmallows
- HEAT chocolate chips and butter in a saucepan over low heat till smooth. Remove from heat and wisk in sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Blend in the flour.
- BUTTER and flour six ramekins, or muffin cups. Fill halfway with batter- push in a marshmallow- and cover with remaining batter.
- BAKE 350 for 12 to 15 min till tops appear crackly. Cool 10 min. Run a knife around edges, and invert- than place right side up on a plate.
- SERVE warm-dusted with powdered sugar.
NotesWatch out!! Everyone wants this recipe to make a repeat performance. I served these cakes topped with Cool Whip for my husband's birthday. I used milk chocolate chips, but bittersweet or semi-sweet might be even richer. Also, omitted the powdered sugar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More