- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 6 eggs
- 16 slices of bread
- butter or margarine, to spead on the bread
- 1 1/2 c cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8-10 slices of ham
- 3 c milk
- 1/2 t dry mustard
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2-3/4 c butter or margarine, melted
- 1 c cornflakes
- Butter each side of the 16 bread slices.
- Place 8 of the bread slices in a 8x2x10" pan. (9x13" may also be used.)
- Cover with the ham and cheese. Top with the other 8 bread slices.
- Combine the milk, eggs, mustard and salt and pour over the top.
- Refrigerate overnight. The next morning, combine the 1/2 c butter or margarine with the cornflakes and pour over the top of the casserole.
- Bake at 350 F for one hour. (Start checking it at about 45 mins.)