- Cooking Time: 40 to 45
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/3 cup crushed saltine crackers
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon rubbed sage
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a bowl, beat the egg.
- Add milk, cracker crumbs, onion, salt, sage and pepper.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into two loaves; place in a shallow baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the ketchup, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce; spoon over meat loaves.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40-45 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F; drain.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More