- Cooking Time: 40 to 45
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/3 cup crushed saltine crackers
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon rubbed sage
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a bowl, beat the egg.
- Add milk, cracker crumbs, onion, salt, sage and pepper.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into two loaves; place in a shallow baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the ketchup, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce; spoon over meat loaves.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40-45 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F; drain.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Gluten-Free and Delicious
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More