- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 Sandwiches
- Preparation Time:
- 8 slices gf bread
- 1 Tablespoon gf dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- 6 ounces sliced turkey
- 4 ounces sliced Gruyere cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Dash of kosher salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- Place the bread slices on a cutting board and spread 4 slices with dijon and
- Top with turkey and Gruyere.
- Place the remaining bread slice on top to form 4 sandwiches.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together the egg and milk. Season with a dash of kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Melt the butter in a large griddle over medium heat.
- Dip each sandwich on both sides into the egg mixture and place on the griddle.
- Cook sandwiches about 3 minutes on each side or until they are lightly browned and the cheese has melted. Slice sandwiches onthe diagonal and serve.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News - Spring 2011
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More