- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 Sandwiches
- Preparation Time:
- 8 slices gf bread
- 1 Tablespoon gf dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- 6 ounces sliced turkey
- 4 ounces sliced Gruyere cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Dash of kosher salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- Place the bread slices on a cutting board and spread 4 slices with dijon and
- Top with turkey and Gruyere.
- Place the remaining bread slice on top to form 4 sandwiches.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together the egg and milk. Season with a dash of kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Melt the butter in a large griddle over medium heat.
- Dip each sandwich on both sides into the egg mixture and place on the griddle.
- Cook sandwiches about 3 minutes on each side or until they are lightly browned and the cheese has melted. Slice sandwiches onthe diagonal and serve.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News - Spring 2011
Cooking for a Cure
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More