- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 24 Oreo Cookies
- 2 cups (1/2 of 1-L container) strawberry ice cream, softened
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping, divided
- 2 cups (1/2 of 1-L container) chocolate ice cream, softened
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate fudge sauce
- Line 9-inch round cake pan with plastic wrap. Place 14 whole cookies around edge of pan. Crush remaining cookies; place crumbs on bottom of pan, reserving 1/2 cup. Spread strawberry ice cream over crumbs; top with 1 cup of the whipped topping and remaining crumbs. Top with chocolate ice cream.
- Freeze 4 hours or overnight. Remove from pan by lifting plastic wrap; carefully peel off plastic wrap. Let stand 10 min.
- Top with remaining 1 cup whipped topping and drizzle with chocolate sauce.
- Great Substitute
- To change the look of this dessert, omit fudge sauce and top with 12 fresh strawberries before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More