- Servings: 4
- 4 chicken cutlets, pounded thin
- 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 sweet red pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 4 thin slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
• In skillet with olive oil, cook cutlets over high heat for
3-5 minutes each side and remove from pan. Add 1 more
tablespoon olive oil to skillet and sauté mushrooms and
pepper until softened. Stir in garlic and any other
seasonings desired. Return cutlets and any juices to pan.
Put a slice of mozzarella over each cutlet, lower heat,
cover, and simmer for 3 minutes until cheese melts.
Remove cutlets to serving plates and spoon mushroom
mixture over chicken.