- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 chicken cutlets, pounded thin
- 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 sweet red pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 4 thin slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- • In skillet with olive oil, cook cutlets over high heat for
- 3-5 minutes each side and remove from pan. Add 1 more
- tablespoon olive oil to skillet and sauté mushrooms and
- pepper until softened. Stir in garlic and any other
- seasonings desired. Return cutlets and any juices to pan.
- Put a slice of mozzarella over each cutlet, lower heat,
- cover, and simmer for 3 minutes until cheese melts.
- Remove cutlets to serving plates and spoon mushroom
- mixture over chicken.