- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- In a large bowl combine first 5 ingredients and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together last 4 ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry, and stir only to combine (do not overmix!).
- Fill muffin tins 2/3 full and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt 1/2 cup margarine or butter and set aside.
- Combine 3/4 cup sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon in another bowl and set aside.
- Take muffins out, and while they're still hot, dip in melted margarine and then in cinnamon sugar mixture.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Beef and Peppers in Black Bean Sauce
Toasted ReubensSee More