- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- In a large bowl combine first 5 ingredients and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together last 4 ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry, and stir only to combine (do not overmix!).
- Fill muffin tins 2/3 full and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt 1/2 cup margarine or butter and set aside.
- Combine 3/4 cup sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon in another bowl and set aside.
- Take muffins out, and while they're still hot, dip in melted margarine and then in cinnamon sugar mixture.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Babette's Test Kitchen
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More