- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. mushrooms, sliced
- 6 slices bacon, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 unbaked 9" pie shell
- Saute mushrooms, bacon, garlic and parsley in oil until mushrooms are tender.
- Drain and cool 10-15 minutes.
- Combine eggs, cheese and seasonings.
- Mix well and stir into mushroom mixture.
- Pour into pastry shell and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
NotesThe bacon adds to the flavour. Great side dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More