- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Mushroom -200gms
- Butter -4 tsp
- Small Onion -1(grated)
- Oregano- 1tsp
- Cheese Spread- 4 tsp
- Fresh Cream- Half a cup
- Salt - Half tsp
- Black pepper powder- Half tsp
- Chopped Parsley
- Heat butter in a pan.Add grated onion,oregano and bring to saute till the onion softens.Add finely chopped mushroom and cook well for about 3 minutes.
- Blend cheese spread,fresh cream,salt and pepper very well.
- Take a bowl.Spread parsley and add the blended ingredients.Now place the cooked mushroom and Serve With Salted cookies
NotesMushroom Recipes have attracted me from time to time ..........then why not share an appetizer that's easy to make
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Salade asiatique aux rabioles à la sauce thaïe
Pumpkin Chip Cupcakes
Breakfast CalzonesSee More