- Cooking Time: 25 - 30 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons butter2 butter
- 1 package (8 oz) sliced fresh mushrooms (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup chopped onions (2 medium)
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese (8 oz)
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted1 toasted
- 1 box (9 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeeze to drain
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 3/4 cup Bisquick® Gluten Free
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Spray 13x9 inch pan with cooking spray.
- In 10---inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms and onions; cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender.
- In pan, mix mushroom mixture, cheese, pecans and spinach; spread evenly. In medium bowl, stir all remaining ingredients with whisk or fork until blend-ed.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 30 minutes before serving.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Winter 2012
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More