- Cooking Time: 25 - 30 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons butter2 butter
- 1 package (8 oz) sliced fresh mushrooms (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup chopped onions (2 medium)
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese (8 oz)
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted1 toasted
- 1 box (9 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeeze to drain
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 3/4 cup Bisquick® Gluten Free
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Spray 13x9 inch pan with cooking spray.
- In 10---inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms and onions; cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender.
- In pan, mix mushroom mixture, cheese, pecans and spinach; spread evenly. In medium bowl, stir all remaining ingredients with whisk or fork until blend-ed.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 30 minutes before serving.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Winter 2012