- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup macadamia nuts
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pound refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream, whipped
- chocolate chips
- chopped walnuts
- Macadamia Nut Crust: Process flour and next four ingredients in a food processor until finely ground. Press into well greased pan.
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Filling: Using an electric mixer on high speed, combine cream cheese, sugar, eggs and flour and mix until smooth. Add vanilla and sour cream and mix just until blended. Pour 1/2 of the batter into prepared crust.
- Cut cookie dough into golf ball sized chunks and drop into batter. Sprinkle in chocolate chips. Pour over remaining batter.
- Bake for 60 minutes. Turn off the oven and open the door slightly. Allow cake to remain in the oven 30 more minutes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve, remove the sides of the pan and top with fresh whipped cream. Sprinkle with additional chocolate chips and chopped walnuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More