- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 C chopped Macadamia nuts
- 7 oz. Marzipan
- ½ C butter (softened)
- ¾ C flour
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 C sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- Confectioner's sugar (optional)
- Oven preheat to 350 degrees.
- Heat chocolate and butter over hot water until melted.
- Remove from heat, stir, and set aside.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add the following to chocolate, mixing as you add each: sugar, eggs (one at a time), almond extract.
- Blend in flour mix.
- Spread ½ of the batter into greased 8" square pan, or ungreased silicone pan.
- Set aside.
- Soften marzipan and roll into 8" square.
- Place on top of batter.
- Spread remaining batter on top.
- Bake for 20-25 mins.
- Remove and allow to cool.
- Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar, if desired.
NotesMMMMM...these are so delicious! I prefer less sweet brownies and cookies, and these fit the bill beautifully.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More