- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 Cup (1 Stick plus 3 Tablespoons) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 Cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted macadamia nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla. Gradually fold in the flour and nuts, blending just until smooth. Place large spoonfuls of the dough onto a lightly greased baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
- Serve with Mango Ice Cream
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More