MACADAMIA AND SEMI-DRIED TOMATO PESTO
Macadamia and Semi-Dried Tomato Pesto
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 2 small bowls
- Preparation Time: 5 mins
- 1 1/2 cups raw macadamias
- 1 cup of semi dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 1 Tbsp of saved oil from jar
- 1/4 cup cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh basil or more to taste
Drain the jar of semi dried tomatoes and save a little bit of the oil.
Put everything in the food processor and add more oil in order to get the desired consistency.
If you want a stronger flavour you can add in some more oil from the tomato jar.
You can thin this out even more for a fantastic pasta sauce.
Garnish with some fresh fresh basil leaves and devour. YUM!
Website Credit: http://healthyblenderrecipes.com/recipes/macadamia_and_semi_dried_tomato_pesto/