- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni
- 2 large zucchini, quartered length-wise and thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped basil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook macaroni per package directions until al dente. Drain and spread on a rimmed baking sheet to cool.
- Over medium-high heat, saute garlic in 1 tbsp olive oil to 2-3 minutes. Add zucchini and toss, sauteing 4-6 minutes or until zucchini is crisp-tender. Remove from heat.
- Combine macaroni, zucchini, and basil in a large serving dish. Toss well with additional 1 tsp olive oil, vinegar, and pepper. Serve at room temperature.
NotesThis is one of those recipes I tried to follow, but things didn't go as planned. I changed it quite a bit and the end result was great! The seasoning is quite mild, so it could be altered easily to suit different tastes.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)See More
CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRY COOKIES
Tomato & Sweet Pepper SalsaSee More