- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni
- 2 large zucchini, quartered length-wise and thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped basil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook macaroni per package directions until al dente. Drain and spread on a rimmed baking sheet to cool.
- Over medium-high heat, saute garlic in 1 tbsp olive oil to 2-3 minutes. Add zucchini and toss, sauteing 4-6 minutes or until zucchini is crisp-tender. Remove from heat.
- Combine macaroni, zucchini, and basil in a large serving dish. Toss well with additional 1 tsp olive oil, vinegar, and pepper. Serve at room temperature.
NotesThis is one of those recipes I tried to follow, but things didn't go as planned. I changed it quite a bit and the end result was great! The seasoning is quite mild, so it could be altered easily to suit different tastes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More