- Cooking Time: 10 min.
- Servings: 12 servings
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 10 oz macaroni
- 1 cp. sour cream
- 1/2 cp. mayo and 1/2 cp. mircacle whip light (Kraft is the one i like)
- 1/4 cp. half and half (can use regular milk)
- 1/2 cp. sweet pickle relish (can use dill, your choice, cut down on sweetness of recipe)
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
- 2 tsp. prepared mustard (optional)
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 2 cps. cheddar cheese
- 1 cp. celery (chopped, fine)
- 1/2 cp. green pepper (chopped, fine)
- 1/4 cp. onion (chopped, fine)
- Cook macaroni according to package directions, drain and rinse with cold water.
- Drain and set aside.
- Combine sour cream, mayo, and milk; stir in pickel relish, vinegar, mustard, and salt.
- Toss together cooled macaroni, cheese, celery, green peppers, and onion.
- Pour sour cream and mayo mixture over all; toss lightly to mix. (Salad will be moist)
- Chill several hours or overnight.
NotesThere are lots of macaroni salad recipes out there, but this one is very flavorful.Its a offtake of one I found on a recipe site, and dont remember which one.Added my on touches, and hope you like it.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Decadent Desserts Made From
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More