- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups macaroni
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15 1/2-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces pepperoni, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (4-ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 (8-ounce) package grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- Beat together milk, egg, 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese and salt.
- Blend into macaroni and spread in prepared pan.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over macaroni.
- Top with pepperoni.
- Sprinkle on green pepper, onion, mushrooms and remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before cutting.
NotesQuick & Easy !!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More