- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups macaroni
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15 1/2-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces pepperoni, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (4-ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 (8-ounce) package grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- Beat together milk, egg, 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese and salt.
- Blend into macaroni and spread in prepared pan.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over macaroni.
- Top with pepperoni.
- Sprinkle on green pepper, onion, mushrooms and remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before cutting.
NotesQuick & Easy !!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More