- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 8-oz pkg shell macaroni
- 1 8-oz can pitted ripe olives
- 3/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 ounces bleu cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup mayo
- tsp. lemon juice
- Cook macaroni according to pkg. directions.
- Combine hot macsroni with grapes, olives, onion, cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Mix together lemon juice and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Combine macaroni and mayonnaise until evenly mixed.
- Refrigerate, covered several hours or overnight.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More