- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 8-oz pkg shell macaroni
- 1 8-oz can pitted ripe olives
- 3/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 ounces bleu cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup mayo
- tsp. lemon juice
- Cook macaroni according to pkg. directions.
- Combine hot macsroni with grapes, olives, onion, cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Mix together lemon juice and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Combine macaroni and mayonnaise until evenly mixed.
- Refrigerate, covered several hours or overnight.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Cooking with SabraSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More