- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound macaroni -- cooked
- 1 pound bacon -- crumbled
- 1 cup ham -- cubed
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 7 eggs -- boiled
- 1/4 cup chopped onion or a half of onion
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon bacon grease
- 1/2 cup relish
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 32 ounces Miracle Whip®
- Boil macaroni as directed on package.
- Drain after cooking.
- Cook up bacon.
- Reserve 1 tablespoon of bacon grease.
- Drain the bacon.
- Chop up 4 eggs.
- Combine macaroni, bacon, ham, cheese, chopped eggs, onions, sugar, miracle whip and bacon grease.
- Slice the 3 remaining eggs up and place on top of the macaroni salad.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Refrigerate and serve cold.
NotesThis recipe came from my good friend Gail. She's a great cook and this make enough for my family to eat off of for a couple of days. This is a great side dish for barbecues.
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Ro-tel Rice Casserole
herby lamb chops with roast vegetablesSee More