- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound macaroni -- cooked
- 1 pound bacon -- crumbled
- 1 cup ham -- cubed
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 7 eggs -- boiled
- 1/4 cup chopped onion or a half of onion
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon bacon grease
- 1/2 cup relish
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 32 ounces Miracle Whip®
- Boil macaroni as directed on package.
- Drain after cooking.
- Cook up bacon.
- Reserve 1 tablespoon of bacon grease.
- Drain the bacon.
- Chop up 4 eggs.
- Combine macaroni, bacon, ham, cheese, chopped eggs, onions, sugar, miracle whip and bacon grease.
- Slice the 3 remaining eggs up and place on top of the macaroni salad.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Refrigerate and serve cold.
NotesThis recipe came from my good friend Gail. She's a great cook and this make enough for my family to eat off of for a couple of days. This is a great side dish for barbecues.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More