- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb macaroni
- Assorted vegetables
- 3 T salad supreme
- 2 T Thyme
- ¼ C garlic powder
- ¼ C Splenda (may substitute sugar)
- ¼ C Catalina Salad dressing
- Mayonnaise – enough to coat all ingredients
- Mix all ingredients together, chill and serve
- *For the macaroni you can use any kind you prefer, I usually choose penne or shells.
- Vegetables I have used broccoli, shredded carrots, radishes, green peppers, red onions, and cherry tomatoes cut in1/2
- If the garlic powder is to strong add more Splenda until you approve of the taste.
- When I put the Catalina Salad dressing in I just add enough to change the color
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and HomeworkSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More