- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 60
- 7 cups water
- 3 cups uncooked macaroni elbows
- 1 tbs salt
- 1 stick butter
- 1 12oz can evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 10-12 oz sliced block sharp cheddar cheese
- Bring water, butter, and salt to a boil. Add elbows and boil for 10 mins. Remove from heat. DO NOT DRAIN. Add cubed Velveeta cheese and mix well until cheese has melted and blended thoroughly. Allow to thoroughly cool or temper the eggs before adding, if you don't you'll get scrambled eggs. Beat 3 eggs well and add evaporated milk to eggs. Stir to blend and add to macaroni. Blend well and allow to cool some more. Pour mac and cheese into a 9x13 buttered baking dish or disposable aluminum half pan. Cover with sliced sharp cheddar and sprinkle with Paprika. Place dish in 375* oven for approx. 45 mins. or until bubbly and golden brown. Allow to rest about 20 mins. before serving.
NotesThis is my favorite mac and cheese recipe!!!
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More