- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- 3 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cans drained, flaked tuna
- 1/2 cup choped green peppers
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoon dice pimento
- 1/2 cup creamy French salad dressing
- Lettuce leaves
- When pasta is cool toss in a bowl with all of the ingredients.
- Serve over lettuce leaves.
NotesI love to make this in the summer, it's great for dinner, or if you are having a luncheon.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More