- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- 3 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cans drained, flaked tuna
- 1/2 cup choped green peppers
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoon dice pimento
- 1/2 cup creamy French salad dressing
- Lettuce leaves
- When pasta is cool toss in a bowl with all of the ingredients.
- Serve over lettuce leaves.
NotesI love to make this in the summer, it's great for dinner, or if you are having a luncheon.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More