- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- 3 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cans drained, flaked tuna
- 1/2 cup choped green peppers
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoon dice pimento
- 1/2 cup creamy French salad dressing
- Lettuce leaves
- When pasta is cool toss in a bowl with all of the ingredients.
- Serve over lettuce leaves.
NotesI love to make this in the summer, it's great for dinner, or if you are having a luncheon.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More