- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can Mackerel (Do not drain or remove bones)
- 1 egg
- 1/1/2 cups crushed saltine crackers
- juice of lemon
- (Opt) 1 small can mexi corn
- Put Mackerel in a bowl and mix well with egg. mashing the bones and juice. the bones will not hurt anyone they are soft and mixes well
- add the crushed saltine crackers and if you need more feel free to add. add lemon juice and conr if you want. Make patties and fry ina fry pan until brown on eac hside aobut 4 minutes on each side.
NotesMy mom use to make this and it's become a comfort food as a adult.
you can use canned salmon
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More