- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can Mackerel (Do not drain or remove bones)
- 1 egg
- 1/1/2 cups crushed saltine crackers
- juice of lemon
- (Opt) 1 small can mexi corn
- Put Mackerel in a bowl and mix well with egg. mashing the bones and juice. the bones will not hurt anyone they are soft and mixes well
- add the crushed saltine crackers and if you need more feel free to add. add lemon juice and conr if you want. Make patties and fry ina fry pan until brown on eac hside aobut 4 minutes on each side.
NotesMy mom use to make this and it's become a comfort food as a adult.
you can use canned salmon
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Veggie breakfast burritos, ready to eat
Santa Fe ChiliSee More