- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup light mayo
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp creole mustard
- 3/4 tsp fresh dill, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp sugar (optional)*
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 cups farfalle, cooked, rinsed in cold water, and drained
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked, cooled and cubed
- 2 1/2 cups red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 cup orange bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- * I prefer my dressings more tart, less creamy and sweet and didn’t use any sugar.
- Whisk together mayo, sour cream, vinegar, mustard, dill weed, garlic and sugar (if using) in a small bowl. Taste for seasoning and sweetness and adjust sugar, salt, and pepper if necessary.
- In a large bowl, assemble the remaining ingredients. Pour the dressing over the pasta mixture and toss well. Refrigerate for2-3 hours and serve cold.
NotesPasta salad is one of those dishes perfect for using up leftover veggies. This recipe has contrasting flavors (sweet red peppers and grapes, tart dressing) and texture (al dente pasta, crunchy bell peppers, creamy dressings), making it a refreshing side to your summer cook-out:
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean pasteSee More