- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package of yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 package lemon jello
- Mix all ingredients togther for 5 minutes.
- Pour into greased and floured 12x9.x pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes
- 1 1/2 c powdered sugar
- 1 tsp melted butter
- juice of 2 lemons
- Pour over cake as soon as it is taken from oven. Let cool in same pan.
NotesGot this from my Daughter, its really good
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More