- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package of yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 package lemon jello
- Mix all ingredients togther for 5 minutes.
- Pour into greased and floured 12x9.x pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes
- 1 1/2 c powdered sugar
- 1 tsp melted butter
- juice of 2 lemons
- Pour over cake as soon as it is taken from oven. Let cool in same pan.
NotesGot this from my Daughter, its really good
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More