- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 c. butter
- generous 1 c. light brown sugar
- 2 c. milk
- scant 1 c. self-rising flour
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 5 TB unsweetened cocoa powder
- plain yogurt or vanilla ice cream, to serve on side
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease a 6 c. ovenproof dish and place on a baking sheet.
- Place the butter in a saucepan, add 3/4 c. of the sugar and 2/3 c. of milk.
- Heat slowly, stirring occasionally until all melted and dissolved.
- Remove from heat.
- Sift flour, cinnamon and 1 TB cocoa powder into pan and stir into mix.
- Pour the evenly mixed mixture into the prepared dish and smooth the top.
- Sift the remaining sugar and cocoa into a bowl, mix well, then sprinkle on the pudding mixture.
- Pour the remaining milk onto the pudding.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the sponge has risen to the top and is firm to the touch.
- Serve hot, with yogurt or vanilla ice cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More