- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 c. butter
- generous 1 c. light brown sugar
- 2 c. milk
- scant 1 c. self-rising flour
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 5 TB unsweetened cocoa powder
- plain yogurt or vanilla ice cream, to serve on side
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease a 6 c. ovenproof dish and place on a baking sheet.
- Place the butter in a saucepan, add 3/4 c. of the sugar and 2/3 c. of milk.
- Heat slowly, stirring occasionally until all melted and dissolved.
- Remove from heat.
- Sift flour, cinnamon and 1 TB cocoa powder into pan and stir into mix.
- Pour the evenly mixed mixture into the prepared dish and smooth the top.
- Sift the remaining sugar and cocoa into a bowl, mix well, then sprinkle on the pudding mixture.
- Pour the remaining milk onto the pudding.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the sponge has risen to the top and is firm to the touch.
- Serve hot, with yogurt or vanilla ice cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
The Naked Macaron
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More