- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 14 ounce can Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 3-1/2 ounce can flaked coconut
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9X13 baking pan, pour melted butter. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over butter then pour sweetened condensed milk over the crumbs. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Cut into bars.
NotesCoconut, chocolate and pecans - if that's not magic I don't know what is.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More