- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 14 ounce can Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 3-1/2 ounce can flaked coconut
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9X13 baking pan, pour melted butter. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over butter then pour sweetened condensed milk over the crumbs. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Cut into bars.
NotesCoconut, chocolate and pecans - if that's not magic I don't know what is.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More