- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 14 ounce can Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 3-1/2 ounce can flaked coconut
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9X13 baking pan, pour melted butter. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over butter then pour sweetened condensed milk over the crumbs. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Cut into bars.
NotesCoconut, chocolate and pecans - if that's not magic I don't know what is.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Baked Avocado Brunch
Japanese Carrot Ginger Dressing
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage CasseroleSee More