- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 (14-ounce) can Sweetened Condensed Milk (not evaporated milk)
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips (I like Ghirardelli chocolate)
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- preheat oven to 350.
- in a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well.
- Press crumb mixture firmly on bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs.
- Layer evenly with remaining ingredients; press down firmly with fork.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Chill if desired. Cut into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More