- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 (14-ounce) can Sweetened Condensed Milk (not evaporated milk)
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips (I like Ghirardelli chocolate)
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- preheat oven to 350.
- in a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well.
- Press crumb mixture firmly on bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs.
- Layer evenly with remaining ingredients; press down firmly with fork.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Chill if desired. Cut into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More