- Cooking Time: 30 min
- Servings: 2 doz
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- Crisco Orginal No Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 oz) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups (12 oz pkg) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat 13x9in baking pan with no-stick cookong spray.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl.
- Press into bottom of prepared pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture.
- Layer evenly with chocolate chips, coconut and nuts.
- Press down firmly with fork.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Loosen from sides of pan while still warm and cool on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
- Varations: Substitute chocolate chips or nuts with candy coated peices, dried cranberries, raisins, mini-maeshmellows or butterscotch chips.
NotesA quick and easy recipe from Eagle Brand. Enjoy!!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More