- Cooking Time: 30 min
- Servings: 2 doz
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- Crisco Orginal No Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 oz) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups (12 oz pkg) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat 13x9in baking pan with no-stick cookong spray.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl.
- Press into bottom of prepared pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture.
- Layer evenly with chocolate chips, coconut and nuts.
- Press down firmly with fork.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Loosen from sides of pan while still warm and cool on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
- Varations: Substitute chocolate chips or nuts with candy coated peices, dried cranberries, raisins, mini-maeshmellows or butterscotch chips.
NotesA quick and easy recipe from Eagle Brand. Enjoy!!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The One Dollar Cookbook
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More