- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1can sweetened condensed milk
- 2cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1cup chopped nuts
- 1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- 2. Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with chocolate chips, coconut and nuts.press down firmly with a fork.
- 3.Bake 25 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool. Cut into bats. Store covered at room trmperature.
NotesBecause jan makes them and the are really good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More