- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1can sweetened condensed milk
- 2cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1cup chopped nuts
- 1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- 2. Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with chocolate chips, coconut and nuts.press down firmly with a fork.
- 3.Bake 25 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool. Cut into bats. Store covered at room trmperature.
NotesBecause jan makes them and the are really good.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More