- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick oleo/butter
- 1 ½ cups gram cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups flaked coconut
- 1 1/3 cups sweetened condensed milk
- Melt butter in pan and sprinkle crumbs, nuts, chocolate chips, and coconut in that order.
- Then pour milk over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25min.
- Cool in pan 15min. and then slice. Enjoy!
NotesThese are fun for kids. I make them anytime there are kids around. My grandmother use to make these for me and my siblings and cousin. They are sooo good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More