- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick oleo/butter
- 1 ½ cups gram cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups flaked coconut
- 1 1/3 cups sweetened condensed milk
- Melt butter in pan and sprinkle crumbs, nuts, chocolate chips, and coconut in that order.
- Then pour milk over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25min.
- Cool in pan 15min. and then slice. Enjoy!
NotesThese are fun for kids. I make them anytime there are kids around. My grandmother use to make these for me and my siblings and cousin. They are sooo good.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Mom's Spanish Rice
Simply Delicious Mac-n-Cheese Casserole
Holiday BellsSee More