- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick oleo/butter
- 1 ½ cups gram cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups flaked coconut
- 1 1/3 cups sweetened condensed milk
- Melt butter in pan and sprinkle crumbs, nuts, chocolate chips, and coconut in that order.
- Then pour milk over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25min.
- Cool in pan 15min. and then slice. Enjoy!
NotesThese are fun for kids. I make them anytime there are kids around. My grandmother use to make these for me and my siblings and cousin. They are sooo good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More