- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThese are fun for kids. I make them anytime there are kids around. My grandmother use to make these for me and my siblings and cousin. They are sooo good.
- 1 stick oleo/butter
- 1 ½ cups gram cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups flaked coconut
- 1 1/3 cups sweetened condensed milk
- Melt butter in pan and sprinkle crumbs, nuts, chocolate chips, and coconut in that order.
- Then pour milk over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25min.
- Cool in pan 15min. and then slice. Enjoy!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Job Creator Cowboy Beans
Chicken PosoleSee More