- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package of yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 package lemon jello
- Mix all ingredients togther for 5 minutes.
- Pour into greased and floured 12x9.x pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes
- 1 1/2 c powdered sugar
- 1 tsp melted butter
- juice of 2 lemons
- Pour over cake as soon as it is taken from oven. Let cool in same pan.
NotesGot this from my Daughter, its really good
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More