- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
BackstoryGot this from my Daughter, its really good
- 1 package of yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 package lemon jello
- Mix all ingredients togther for 5 minutes.
- Pour into greased and floured 12x9.x pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes
- 1 1/2 c powdered sugar
- 1 tsp melted butter
- juice of 2 lemons
- Pour over cake as soon as it is taken from oven. Let cool in same pan.
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More