- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
BackstoryWould you like to incorporate the mystifying idea of magic with the deliciousness of a treat that will entrance your taste buds? Then you need to follow this recipe in order to experience the magic behind Magic Muffins.
- • 6 count of canned biscuits
- • ¾ Cup of melted butter
- • ½ Cup of powdered cinnamon
- • ½ Cup of sugar
- • 6 large marshmallow
- 1. Melt the butter in a small bowl.
- 2. Mix the cinnamon with the sugar in a separate bowl.
- 3. Take a marshmallow, and roll it in the butter.
- 4. Then roll the marshmallow in the cinnamon sugar.
- 5. Take a roller, and flatten a raw biscuit into an 8-inch long circle.
- 6. Place the marshmallow in the center of the flattened biscuit, and pinch the sides of the biscuits around the marshmallow, making sure there are no holes in the biscuit.
- 7. Place the finished product on a cooking sheet sprayed with a non-stick spray.
- 8. Repeat steps 3 through 7 until you are out of biscuits. Then, sprinkle cinnamon sugar on to of the muffins.
- 9. Place biscuits in the oven, and cook at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 10. When completely cooked, remove the cookie sheet from the oven, and let sit for 5 minutes to cool.
- 11. Enjoy