- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
- • 6 count of canned biscuits
- • ¾ Cup of melted butter
- • ½ Cup of powdered cinnamon
- • ½ Cup of sugar
- • 6 large marshmallow
- 1. Melt the butter in a small bowl.
- 2. Mix the cinnamon with the sugar in a separate bowl.
- 3. Take a marshmallow, and roll it in the butter.
- 4. Then roll the marshmallow in the cinnamon sugar.
- 5. Take a roller, and flatten a raw biscuit into an 8-inch long circle.
- 6. Place the marshmallow in the center of the flattened biscuit, and pinch the sides of the biscuits around the marshmallow, making sure there are no holes in the biscuit.
- 7. Place the finished product on a cooking sheet sprayed with a non-stick spray.
- 8. Repeat steps 3 through 7 until you are out of biscuits. Then, sprinkle cinnamon sugar on to of the muffins.
- 9. Place biscuits in the oven, and cook at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 10. When completely cooked, remove the cookie sheet from the oven, and let sit for 5 minutes to cool.
- 11. Enjoy
NotesWould you like to incorporate the mystifying idea of magic with the deliciousness of a treat that will entrance your taste buds? Then you need to follow this recipe in order to experience the magic behind Magic Muffins.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More