- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 4 ounces vanilla candy coating or almond bark
- Powdered food coloring**
- 8 large pretzel rods
- Assorted colored sugars, sprinkles, and sugar candy decorations
- **Liguid and paste food colorings cause melted candy coating and cholate to "seize". This means when it is added to the melted ingredients, it makes it clump together and become lumpy. and stiff. Powdered food coloring may be found in craft or cake decorating stores.
- Melt white candy coating according to package directions.
- Stir to blend.
- Dip or drizzle rods with candy coating.
- Place coated pretzel rods on a foil-lined sheet pan that has been lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Decorate with sugar, sprinkles, or candies while still warm.
- Place sheet pan in freezer for 10 minutes to harden candy coating
- Remove and eat immediately or store in an airtight container for several days.
NotesThis is from the book "Pink Princess Cookbook".
They are really cute for a party or just for fun!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More