- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Rhodes Texas™ or Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 egg white, beaten
- caramel or chocolate, melted
- sprinkles and nuts
- Roll a roll into a 14-16-inch rope to form a wand. With another roll, use a little piece to form a small rectangle and then wrap this around one end of the rope.
- Roll the rest of the roll into a very thin, long rope. Wrap it around the handle or spiral it up the wand.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet and brush with egg white.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 30 minutes. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool and then roll in melted caramel or chocolate and decorate as desired.
NotesThis is a great recipe for your wizard fans in the family! Of course, I am also a huge fan of caramel and chocolate!