MAGNOLIA BAKERY'S BANANA PUDDING
- Cooking Time: 4 hours
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups ice cold water
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix (preferably Jell-O brand)
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 (12-ounce) box Nabisco Nilla Wafers (no substitutions!)
- 4 cups sliced ripe bananas
Blend the water, pudding mix and sweetened condensed milk until will mixed.
Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
Whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form.
Fold the pudding mixture into the whipped cream until well incorporated.
In a trifle bowl layer wafers, sliced bananas then pudding mixture. Continue until all of the mixture is used up ending with the pudding mixture.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Website Credit: http://baketybakebake.blogspot.com/2011/03/magnolia-bakerys-banana-pudding.html