- Cooking Time: 4 hours
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups ice cold water
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix (preferably Jell-O brand)
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 (12-ounce) box Nabisco Nilla Wafers (no substitutions!)
- 4 cups sliced ripe bananas
- Blend the water, pudding mix and sweetened condensed milk until will mixed.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold the pudding mixture into the whipped cream until well incorporated.
- In a trifle bowl layer wafers, sliced bananas then pudding mixture. Continue until all of the mixture is used up ending with the pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
NotesThis is the recipe for making banana pudding just like Magnolia Bakery's!
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More