- Cooking Time: 4 hours
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups ice cold water
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix (preferably Jell-O brand)
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 (12-ounce) box Nabisco Nilla Wafers (no substitutions!)
- 4 cups sliced ripe bananas
- Blend the water, pudding mix and sweetened condensed milk until will mixed.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold the pudding mixture into the whipped cream until well incorporated.
- In a trifle bowl layer wafers, sliced bananas then pudding mixture. Continue until all of the mixture is used up ending with the pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
NotesThis is the recipe for making banana pudding just like Magnolia Bakery's!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
The Social CookbookSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More