- Cooking Time: 4 hours
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups ice cold water
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix (preferably Jell-O brand)
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 (12-ounce) box Nabisco Nilla Wafers (no substitutions!)
- 4 cups sliced ripe bananas
- Blend the water, pudding mix and sweetened condensed milk until will mixed.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold the pudding mixture into the whipped cream until well incorporated.
- In a trifle bowl layer wafers, sliced bananas then pudding mixture. Continue until all of the mixture is used up ending with the pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
NotesThis is the recipe for making banana pudding just like Magnolia Bakery's!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More