- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs Mahi Mahi Fillets
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp peppercorns
- Rinse fish in cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Lightly salt fish.
- Dredge fish in flour, patting to remove excess.
- In a large heavy skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat; when hot, add fish and cook until golden brown on one side (3-5 minutes).
- Gently turn fish over and cook other side until it is barely opaque through the thickest part.
- Transfer fish to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Drain excess oil from skillet and add wine, lemon juice and peppercorns
- Heat over medium heat until sauce is slightly reduced
- Spoon wine sauce over fish.
- Garnish with sprigs of parsley and lemon wedges if desired.
GAES PTO Recipes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More