- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs Mahi Mahi Fillets
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp peppercorns
- Rinse fish in cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Lightly salt fish.
- Dredge fish in flour, patting to remove excess.
- In a large heavy skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat; when hot, add fish and cook until golden brown on one side (3-5 minutes).
- Gently turn fish over and cook other side until it is barely opaque through the thickest part.
- Transfer fish to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Drain excess oil from skillet and add wine, lemon juice and peppercorns
- Heat over medium heat until sauce is slightly reduced
- Spoon wine sauce over fish.
- Garnish with sprigs of parsley and lemon wedges if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More