- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs Mahi Mahi Fillets
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp peppercorns
- Rinse fish in cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Lightly salt fish.
- Dredge fish in flour, patting to remove excess.
- In a large heavy skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat; when hot, add fish and cook until golden brown on one side (3-5 minutes).
- Gently turn fish over and cook other side until it is barely opaque through the thickest part.
- Transfer fish to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Drain excess oil from skillet and add wine, lemon juice and peppercorns
- Heat over medium heat until sauce is slightly reduced
- Spoon wine sauce over fish.
- Garnish with sprigs of parsley and lemon wedges if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More