- Cooking Time: 50
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pounds chicken wings, split
- and tips discarded
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons chile sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1. Place chicken in a shallow, medium dish.
- 2. In a medium bowl, mix soy sauce, honey, molasses, chile sauce, ground ginger and garlic. Pour the mixture over the chicken. Cover and refrigerate approximately 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- 3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 4. In a large baking dish, arrange chicken in a single layer. Bake in the preheated oven approximately 50 minutes, brushing with remaining soy sauce mixture often and turning once, until meat is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Notes"Soy sauce, honey, molasses and spices blend to make perfect, beautiful chicken wings."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Food Travels Through Italy
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More