- Cooking Time: 50
- Preparation Time:
Backstory"Soy sauce, honey, molasses and spices blend to make perfect, beautiful chicken wings."
- 3 pounds chicken wings, split
- and tips discarded
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons chile sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1. Place chicken in a shallow, medium dish.
- 2. In a medium bowl, mix soy sauce, honey, molasses, chile sauce, ground ginger and garlic. Pour the mixture over the chicken. Cover and refrigerate approximately 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- 3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 4. In a large baking dish, arrange chicken in a single layer. Bake in the preheated oven approximately 50 minutes, brushing with remaining soy sauce mixture often and turning once, until meat is no longer pink and juices run clear.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More