- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 15min
- 1 3.4-ounce package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 8-ounce can crushed pineapple, with juice
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 8-ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, mix together the pudding mix, pineapple with juice, marshmallows and nuts. Fold in the whipped topping. Chill and serve. So easy, so yummy!
NotesThis gets rave reviews from everyone!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More