- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 15min
- 1 3.4-ounce package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 8-ounce can crushed pineapple, with juice
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 8-ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, mix together the pudding mix, pineapple with juice, marshmallows and nuts. Fold in the whipped topping. Chill and serve. So easy, so yummy!
NotesThis gets rave reviews from everyone!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More