- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16-oz box of elbow macaroni
- 2 sticks of salted butter
- 12 oz evaporated milk
- 8oz block sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 bag of mild shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium box of Velveeta cheese
- Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Lasagna pan
- 1.) boil pasta
- 2.) slice the velveeta. Cube the cheddar cheese.
- 3.) drain pasta
- 4.) add all cheese, butter And evaporated milk. Stir until noodled coated.
- 5.) butter Pan
- 6.)spread cheesy noodles into pan. Bake in oven for 35 minutes at 350.
- 7.) while noodles are baking mix a pat of butter with a spoonful of breadcrumbs in sauce pan over low heat until a paste is made. Repeat this process over and over until you have a cupful of paste.
- 8.) spread butter breadcrumb paste over Mac and cheese. Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
NotesSubmitted by Tammy Mair
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
MidLife Road Trip's
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More