- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16-oz box of elbow macaroni
- 2 sticks of salted butter
- 12 oz evaporated milk
- 8oz block sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 bag of mild shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium box of Velveeta cheese
- Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Lasagna pan
- 1.) boil pasta
- 2.) slice the velveeta. Cube the cheddar cheese.
- 3.) drain pasta
- 4.) add all cheese, butter And evaporated milk. Stir until noodled coated.
- 5.) butter Pan
- 6.)spread cheesy noodles into pan. Bake in oven for 35 minutes at 350.
- 7.) while noodles are baking mix a pat of butter with a spoonful of breadcrumbs in sauce pan over low heat until a paste is made. Repeat this process over and over until you have a cupful of paste.
- 8.) spread butter breadcrumb paste over Mac and cheese. Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
NotesSubmitted by Tammy Mair
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More