- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups frozen shredded hash browns, 24 oz. bag
- 3/4 cups Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/3-cup mild salsa
- 1 cup Ham, or Canadian-style bacon, diced
- 1/2 cup Green onions, sliced
- 4 Eggs, beaten
- 12 oz Evaporated milk, canned
- 1/4-teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8-teaspoon salt
- Grease a 2-quart square-baking dish. Spread the potatoes evenly in the bottom of the dish. Sprinkle with cheeses, ham, salsa and green onions. Combine the eggs, milk, pepper, and salt and pour over the potato mixture in dish. Cover and refrigerate.
- To serve, bake, uncovered at 350°F for 40 to 45 or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Optional, add extra shredded cheese to the top during the last 15 minutes of baking.