- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 package (1.25 ounce) dry taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1-1/3 cups reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1-1/2 cups crushed baked nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips, divided
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef, onion, and chopped chilies until beef is no longer pink. Drain off any liquid.
- Return meat to pan and stir in the ground cumin, taco seasoning mix, tomato sauce, and enchilada sauce. Layer half of the meat mixture, half of the cheese, and half of the crushed tortillas in a 7-by-11-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Repeat layers with remaining meat mixture and cheese. Cover and chill up to 8 hours.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Bake, covered, for 20 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle with remaining chips, and bake an additional 8-10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
SPOOKY HALLOWEEN TREE
Slow Cooker Beans
Sugar-Free Blackberry White Chocolate Ice CreamSee More