- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 package (1.25 ounce) dry taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1-1/3 cups reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1-1/2 cups crushed baked nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips, divided
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef, onion, and chopped chilies until beef is no longer pink. Drain off any liquid.
- Return meat to pan and stir in the ground cumin, taco seasoning mix, tomato sauce, and enchilada sauce. Layer half of the meat mixture, half of the cheese, and half of the crushed tortillas in a 7-by-11-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Repeat layers with remaining meat mixture and cheese. Cover and chill up to 8 hours.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Bake, covered, for 20 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle with remaining chips, and bake an additional 8-10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More